<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11161677\x26blogName\x3dIf+You+Will+It,+It+Is+No+Dream\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://ifyouwillit.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ifyouwillit.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4761984698030466944', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 24, 2007

 

Regrets Only

It is with great sadness in my heart that I reluctantly decline my invitation to this year's St. Peever's Day debauchery. Last year was the most fun I've had since the Carter administration and I was hoping for even half that much fun this year, however I will be on the sidelines in Syracuse. Unfortunately the timing of my trip to Spain is not a complete cockblock, but pretty damn close. I'm getting back the 14th, the 15th being a day of rest, and then it's back to work for me.

Listen: If you guys jerk me off enough you just might convince me to come down. I always have sundays off and I could conceivably take Saturday off, leaving the weekend open for debaucherous activity. I could come down Friday evening and get things rolling. I'm not sure if I'll want to drive because I'm a pussy. I'll just be way too tired. If anyone else from the syracuse area wants to head down Friday not I could possibly be convinced. I want to go, and I'll probably make a last-minute decision when i get back, depending on how lag I'm running with my processor. We'll see boys....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?